Sunday, August 17, 2008

Free Internet Marketing E-Book With Good Introductory Information

For those who are interested in doing a more internet-based marketing plan, versus the older styles, I suggest reading a lot about the new technology that is available to you today. Here is a free e-book that I recommend reading for some great introductory information:

http://www.web-source.net/bfm/ebooks/kims.pdf

This should not, however, take the place of actually reading a book on the subject. While free materials can be good for introduction, I have rarely found that they are sufficient to really understand the details of what you are researching.

Email me with any questions, or if you'd like to hear about my business opportunity: jdpp.mn@gmail.com

Good luck!

Matt SB
Jerky Direct/JD Premium Products

No comments: