Monday, August 4, 2008

An Introduction To This Blog

Hello,

My name is Matt, and I am an independent businessman who works with JD Premium Products, formerly known as Jerky Direct. It is a network marketing company based out of Idaho Falls, Idaho. We are looking for self-motivated people who want to learn to succeed in the network marketing industry. If you're interested in earning a potentially massive income, if you want to work on your own time, and if you want to be financially free, this opportunity might be for you.

This is NOT a pyramid scheme or a fake company. But please don't take my word for it. I encourage you to search the company name and reputation on Google, the Better Business Bureau Website, and any business blogs you can find on the internet. These resources will give you a better idea of the companies reputation.

In this blog I will introduce to you the network marketing industry, the JD Premium Products company, and just some useful information you can use to build your own home-based network marketing business.

Please feel free to send me an email if you would like to know more about this great opportunity. I would be happy to help.

Here is my email:
jdpp.mn@gmail.com

And here is the company website:
www.jerkydirect.com

I look forward to helping you achieve great success!

Sincerely,

Matt S.B.
JD Premium Products (formerly Jerky Direct)