Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Spiderweb Marketing - A Fraud?

Hello,

Today I'd like to talk to you about the Spiderweb Marketing System.

Spiderweb Marketing System is an absolutely free system that gives you access to tons of different affiliate programs - for free. When I first took a look at this, I was extremely skeptical, but I decided to keep researching.

I found out that Spiderweb Marketing generates income for you in 22 different streams. Basically they just want you to sign up (free) for different things like a Firefox browser and Google Adwords, and then you collect comissions when others join under you. The reason it can be free is simple: Spiderweb Marketing is just a middleman for 22 other companies. Those companies are the ones that will pay you, not Spiderweb.

The business blogs had mixed opinions on Spiderweb. Some peole said it was great because it was risk-free - not to mention monetary-investment-free! Others say that it's not as good as it's cracked up to be, especially because there's no actual educational aspect. These are, of course, just a few of the more professional opinions I read, and not by any means an entire introduction.

My advice is this: check it out and see what you think. You have nothing to lose.

Here's the web address: www.automlmleads.com

I hope you find success with it.

Thanks,

Matt

No comments: